You might not see it now but it will become visible as you venture deeper into life..

You might not see it now but it will become visible as you venture deeper into life..

Sunday, October 7, 2012

WHEN SHE WAS LITTLE


STORY I

Along came to me and said, 
"Mom, there’s someone at the gate." 
"Oh really, who could it be dear?" I smiled down at Along who was then only 3 years old. 
"It’s Superman Mom!" She said excitedly.
"What? Superman!"
By then, I could not think right anymore. All sorts of things came to my mind when she said Superman. Who could it be? A lunatic maybe in just his underwear with a cloak wrapping his body? If there was one out there, what should I do?  I was beginning to worry even more! I decided to check on this so called Superman at the gate. So I took a peek through the window. SubhanAllah... budak ni! It was not a Super man after all! It was actually The Postman with some letters to deliver!

STORY II

Along came home with an exciting news. 
“Mom, guess what ! I am chosen for a sprinting event!” 
“Wow!That’s wonderful dear!What event are you taking part in? 100 metres, 400 metres?” 
“No Mom,” she said proudly, "It’s the 100 kilometre event!" Hei, ada ada saje budak ni !!