You might not see it now but it will become visible as you venture deeper into life..

You might not see it now but it will become visible as you venture deeper into life..

Friday, July 27, 2012

OUCH !


Having an upset stomach would always remind me of this incident. It was in 2003. That morning someone came to me with the news.
" Cikgu, your boys got into trouble again."
" Oh dear ! What is it this time ? "
" They were caught in the girls toilet ! "
What! This was beyond my wildest imagination! Since curiosity was overloading by then , I went to the classroom with the intention of digging out the truth from the two boys.
That class had been giving me some problems ever since it was handed to me. Adui !! There was a time when they nearly took the last breath out of me by jumping out of a corner and landed right before me with actions similar to that of the Superman,Spiderman, Batman  and some other superheroes that I could not identify ! Yea, they succeeded in making me scream out loud ! See, some students I got, back then.
Coming back to these two boys. I asked them, " Why on earth did you guys do that for? "
" Teacher," they said, " It just couldn't be helped. You just wont believe it. "
I doubled the size of my eyes and said , " Try me. "
According to these students, they were just coming back from the canteen when one of them had this strong urge to go.... where else .... He knew that he would not be able to make it to the boys' as he was in dire need to relief himself. He could not think of any better place than the girls' since it was just a few feet away. They did not dare to go into the teachers' even though it was nearer. Ahah ! To go into the teachers' would be suicidal ! He somehow managed to persuade the other boy to wait on him. Therefore, both went into the toilet and the boy got to do his " business ". After doing what he had to do, he came out of the cubicle with a sigh of relief only to find the school' guard standing near the door with both hands on his waist! The other friend ? He was already "half-dead" in fear ! They were then brought to the Principal's office but luckily they were dismissed with only a warning !
My ! My! I really had a good laugh that day !