You might not see it now but it will become visible as you venture deeper into life..

You might not see it now but it will become visible as you venture deeper into life..

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

DOWN THE SCHOOL LANE

I was busy marking the students' exercise books when a boy walked into the staff room and stood stiff beside me. From the corner of my eyes, I could see that the boy was looking directly at me. " Must be one of those who likes to wander around, " was my first thought. With a sigh, I put down my pen and turned to face him,
" What are you doing here ? Aren't you supposed to be in class now ?"
"Yes, but..., " came the reply.
" No buts, just go back to your class now, this very instant !!" I was already losing my patience.
" Sorry teacher but aren't you supposed to be in my class now? " He was so careful when he said this.
I quickly looked at my timetable and OMG !
So, there I was, suffering from moments of pure embarrassment before the eye of an innocent child !